Salam.
It's been a while I didn't post anything here kan?
Hee been very busy laa.
Updates for now.
2014 being a good started to us.
Alhamdulillah. It's gonna be a tough year for me as a wife to a policeman.
But in the other hand, Allah has gifted us the most precious gift to completed our life.
We are now expecting our 1st baby.
Allah has answer our prayed. And we take is a gifted for our 1st anniversary.
Husbie looked super excited and lil nervous after knowing he's gonna be a daddy soon.
Looked back his 1st reaction when I whatssapp him my UPT test and it's positive, he rushed back home from office and straight away bring me for check up.
Since that he being extra cares towards me. Try to fulfilled all my craving even if I requested it in the middle of the night.
And during baby's first heartbeat, I see his proudly smile after heard it.
It was a memorable moment to me. When he keep put his ears to my tummy to hear what his baby doing inside. Hehe :D
I see he being more responsible since then, eventho he being very busy but he still try to find a way to be with me everytime I do for check up. But naa, in a way to being mummy-to-be of coz emotional menguasai diri. Being sensitive in this and that. Even husbie lambat belikan burger pun bole make me cry. Seriously, kesian him to handle my gembengness. He told me that. Sikit-sikit nanges. But thankful to Allah untuk seorang suami yang penyabar itu.
Now I'm entering my 2nd trimester. Can't wait to see the baby come out, In Shaa Allah it would be in the middle of September. Dekat-dekat dengan birthday daddy dia. Oh we still didn't know yet samada dia boy o girl. But husbie being excited for that. On 4 weeks of pregnency lagi dia dah keep asked the docter samada baby boy o girl. In Shaa Allah during next check up we will know.
Doakan semoga dipermudahkan sepanjang pregnancy ni until delivery time.
Being nervous yet excited to be a parents.
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment