Hei peeps!
Iz everyone doing great?
Me? Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling great.
Of course and excited too.
As you all know I'm getting married in this coming January,
And tadi I got a phone call yang membawakan berita gumbira. HAHA :D
Remember few months ago, I think awal tahun ni kot,
Ada post pasal pergi interview kat Legoland aite?
It's been soooooo long I didn't hear any respond from them.
But last months ada received 1 call dari pihak Legoland, tanya if I still berminat nak kerja sana.
Heyy! Of course I do. It just dah lama sangat kot over than 6 months, so I guess memang tak dapat.
Guess what?!
Last week dapat another call lagi from Legoland, still asking the same question.
Tapi bila tanya bila supposed mula kerja they said "Ohh nanti sy forward your details to HR then they will call you" - Ohh okayyyyy~
And semalam dorang called lagi, Surprise! surprise! Suruh report duty on this coming 1st January, 2013.
Ayyy, told yaa already I still need to tender my resign letter at least 2 weeks notice.
I ask them whether they can postpone it until 1st February, 2013.
The question me Why? Lambat sangat.
I said I'm getting married.. so on and so forth..
They told me that they need to discuss with HR and will come back to me with the news.
Memula tu like worried juga laa if can't postpone kan. Yelaa orang lain report duty on 1st January me is delayed to 1st February.
Sampai En.Tunang said "B, tak kesah laa if tak dapat p honeymoon asalkan Bb dapat kerja Legoland"
Me - "Ayy why kena macam tuu?"
He - "Yelaa itu untuk masa depan kita and anak-anak, better job, better salary, Please jangan kecewakan B, my hope is on you now."
Me - "Awwwww, so sweeeet" (dalam hati :P)
He - "Esok call dorang balik oke? Boleh tak?"
Me - "Okeyy arahan diterima, Isteri kena ikut cakap suami kan?"
He - "Haa tau pun.."
And............. Alhamdulillah, rezeki tu ada. I called it rezeki nak kahwin.
Heee, dapat juga kerja Legoland tu and bole report duty on 1st February, 2013!
Happy bila dengar dia pun happy with that news.
So basically this upcoming 2013 will bring up many changes, joyful in my life In shaa Allah a better life for me, for him and our family.
Neway, good bye 2012. You've given so much memories, and good experienced to me. I've learned so much from you. And hopefully you'll left behind with all my tears, heartache, all your black's and white's. Cause I'm looking forward to 2013, I'm seeking happiness which you haven't bring to me.
Bye. bye. bye! :)




1 comment:
Congrats kak wanieeee ! magaddd ! please simpan satu tiket legoland 3 years from now . hahaha . *honeymoon LULZ :3 HAHAHAH
Post a Comment