Thursday, August 25, 2011

You just make me SICK !!



Please, stop with whatever you're doing right now or you think you wanna do after this
I think I've had enough time to think, to decide and to choose
with who I'm gonna be with
and for sure that's not you !

I'm not that fragile to break into,
I'm not that easy to give a chance for you,
and my heart not allows me from being unfaithful to the person I love the most !

Listen here carefully,
right now,
day by day, I'm getting sick with you !
calling me each day, texting me each second,
updating me what you do, where you go,
asking me where I am, what I'm doing,
asking me this and that,
saying this and that,
you just make me sick !
please, GET OFF ME !
go away !
I don't want you
I don't need you

Enough for us just being a friend
What we had, is what we've done before
Our time, your time already passes away

I love him,
And I just need him
You can't replaced his place in my heart
He suits me better than you
My heart just can't let you in
Can't let you in !

I love him once, and I choose him, just HIM !


Read my lips,
I just want FAIZ SALLEH
JUST HIM !
You get me now ??!
So please, BACK OFF !!



1 comment:

wanie misa amane said...

kekadang kena juga jadi tegas n garang, kalau ta nanti org amik kesempatan kan..

.

© Wanie.Misa.Amane Profile Original & Official