- I'm 23 this year
- Friendly, soft heart, kadang² senang beremosi dan tegas !
- Saya seorang yang manja & suka di pamper
- Love food & karaoke
- Love beach, sand, moon & stars
- I'm the kak long in my family, ta perna rasa ada abang / kakak. Wondering macam mana rasa ada kakak / abang
- I love social networking I got Twitter, Tumblr, Myspace, Formspring, Facebook, Friendster, Hi5 account tapi lama² naik bosan pulak
- I hate liars, backstabber !
- I love my past time. I learned a lots from that
- I graduated as Hotel Management students but working as Admin going to be a PA soon ! LOL ~
- I love vintage stuff & fashion
- I seorang yang gembeng oke ! Sememeh je kan -,-
- I love making friends. I hate betrayer, if you be nice to me, I'll be nice to you too
- I love camwhoreing but depends on my mood
- I love myself !
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Day 1 : A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment