It's being a month already since our last meet up
And yet, I miss you so much
Oh wind, please whisper to him that I miss him
Oh wind, please whisper to him to come back soon
Oh wind, please whisper to him that I wanna see his face
Oh wind, please whisper to him that I miss to hear his laugh
Oh wind, please whisper to him that I miss to listen his annoying jokes
Oh wind, please whisper to him that how I miss the feeling being so comfortable beside him
Oh wind, please tell him that how much I need him right now, right here
Time, please run fast
Day, please move forward to tomorrow, and on and on
Heart, please be patient
And you Mr.Moon and Lil' Stars, please I'm tired having a talk with you each night
I think it's enough
Now, I want him back. Back in my arms. Please told him ! Please !


No comments:
Post a Comment