He always holding my hand while driving,
and I can feel that
my hand is the only hand that he ever need to hold
then..
He pull me over, and put my head on his shoulder near to his chest
and I can feel his heartbeat its beating fast sometimes.
I know it because of me, cause I am by his side
and..
He kiss on my forehead, and I feel that he needs me at all time
and I knows I am in his heart. No doubt on that !
and I'm feel touched when he did all that and..
I will hug him tightly, so tight !
Just to tell him that, I don't ever wanna lose him
no matter what !
and
I know that we can face the world together
as long as I have you
and you have me
I just know it Sayang
cause when our world is going down
you were there giving me all the strength I needed
and I were there too giving you all the strength you needed the most
That is the only thing that we need for us
Love is not important
but intention to be with one another
and to fulfill our day, everyday, every moments
that we capture will ever remains as our memories
and in our heart too
OiMisa






No comments:
Post a Comment